sábado, 13 de março de 2010

My Famlily

My maternal grandmother lives in Natal,RN.She's short.She has short reddish-brown hair and brown eyes.She wears glasses.She's patient,generous,kind,smart and helpful.My paternal grandmother lives in Joaquim Pires,PI.She's medium height.She has short brown hair and brown eyes.She's patient,strict and generous.My uncle and my aunt(paternal) live in Brasília,DF.He's tall,but she's medium height. He has short gray hair and brown eyes.She has reddish-brown hair and brown eyes.He's cool and patient.She's cool and lazy.My paternal uncle lives in Mossoró,RN.He's very tall.He has short black hair and brown eyes.He's cool,funny,generous and very smart.My father and my mother live with me,in Natal,RN.My dad is short but my mom is medium height.He has short black hair and brown eyes.She has long blond hair and brown eyes.He's strict,funny,athletic and helpless.She's kind,smart amd helpful.My best friend Nirond lives in Natal,RN.He has short brown hair and brown eyes.He's annoying,patient and shy.


Bye,Gabriel

Um comentário:

  1. Is your father helpless??? Or Helpful? hehehehe Very good compostion, man!!!! Congratulations... Bye!

    ResponderExcluir