terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2010

My introduction

Hi,my name is Gabriel.I'm twelve years old and I live in Natal.I study in Salensiano and I usually play basketbal in Salesiano team,when I'm not playing basketball I play the guitar.Here my school subjects are Portugues,Math,History,Cience,Arts and others.I hate Phisycal Education but I love Math.

In the weekends I go out with my friends to the Cinema or play Bowling,but sometimes I stay in house.In my house I play in the computer or in my videogame I also wacth movies.

bye,Gabriel

Um comentário:

  1. Good text, Gabris... The Blog is very nice and I'm giving you 50 extra points because you have so many posts, Ok?
    Let's just correct small details. Science is the name of the subject and try to say On the weekends or At the weekends.
    Right??
    See you!

    ResponderExcluir